Certificate Course in Fire & Industrial Safety Management
Students those who secure at least 80% of attendance in the year will only be eligible to appear for the examination of that year. Those who fail to secure the required attendance shall repeat the same year/course during the subsequent academic year.
The university examinations will be held at the end of each year for duration of three hours for each subject.
I YEAR CURRICULUM OUTLINE
- Principles of Safety Management – General Safety
- Fire Prevention, Control & Elementary First Aid
- Electrical & Chemical Safety
- Industrial Safety & Risk Management
- Construction Safety Management
- Safety at Oil, Gas & Nuclear Projects
- Fire Fighting & Confined Space Rescue Operation – Practical
- Emergency Plan, Preparedness & Response – Practical